Philippine Top Destinations

Philippine Top Destinations

Oktubre 6, 2012

An Maogmang Lugar


        The City of Naga is the place of Amazing people surrounded by its rich culture and serve with the mouthful dish
As I discover the wonders of my hometown, I've never been proud as anyone else’s’. I am conceited to say that I was born, grown up and will surely a forever native of this stunning place.
        The stance of: Waking up in the morning by the warm hug of the sunlight into your skin. Devouring variety of delicious foods, from the main course up to unique desserts and side saucers. Relaxing through the rhythm of fresh air that is soothing commencing your hair down to your veins.  Without doubt, the place is harmonious proving by these approachable locals, that you cannot deny the fact how devoted they are to their loving “INA” Señora de Peñafrancia.
      This piece of Naga I am assured that you are reading this blog is now wanting and lopving the place a little more. Indeed every place is such wonderful as they are and has the IT factor to be proud of but NAGA. For me, this four-letter word makes this statement possible “There is no place like Home”

     I would like to acknowledge the man behind these priceless photographs, my friend Carlo Aspe


Kim Erika Nicole Tan



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento