Philippine Top Destinations

Philippine Top Destinations

Oktubre 6, 2012

Ten Reasons I love Tourism...


TOP 10 REASONS WHY I LOVE TOURISM :3

by Portia O. Generoso

#10 Lessons Learned

The Lessons that i learn from this course is the best. Aside from the academic aspect there are the moral and practical learnings that i get. Life after all is a big class room, Tourism a chapter I am currently into.


At a seminar I attended


#9 Friends Found

It sooo good having my friends around. it makes my stay here in Ateneo all the more worth it, Plus it doubles the fun and excitemnt of learning. :3

(L-R)Almoneda, Kawamura, Manila, Me, See, Yanto, Balondo, Balace and Sahurda.

#8 Traveling 

Tourism is meant to be an outside the class room study. Traveling helps us in understanding more of the things and people around us. It destroys biases and stereotyping.

#7 Promotion of Places

As tourism students we are able or taught how to empower places. By that I mean to make it known or develop it. It feels good discovering new places and introducing it to people I know.

#6 Time Travel

Aside from the physical travel I am able to shuttle back through time. It's amazing what you can discover by simply studying history. You will appreciate the heritage you were endowed.

#5 Culinary Crash Course

Cultural dishes are part of a destination, it's a part of the package. So how better to showcase it but by learning it yourself. YUM!

At a culinary Expo Seminar @ Monte Cielo
 #4 Fun Fun Fun

F-U-N that's how it is in Tourism. An unlimited avenue for having fun. 



#3 Talent showcasing

You are able to do almost every kind of stuff with Tourism. I'm on my senior year but it's the first time that I will be dancing in my 4 college years. With less than one week practice at that. :D

Showing my theatrical moves. I seem to be cut for the job, don't know about my partner, HAHAHAH



#2 Memory Lane

There's nothing much better in Tourism than the good memories that I will be cherishing through time. "Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time"

My friend Kathy. :D

#1 Finding my Love

"Love is a many splendid things" That's what makes my life go round these days. I may have never dreamed that I will find HIM, in my course Tourism. Well as destiny would have it. Here we are. 
<3 Josh

Me with baby. We look good together, right?


So there you go! That's my TOP TEN reasons why I love Tourism, hope you can find time to enumerate yours too. Ciao!




2 komento: