Philippine Top Destinations

Philippine Top Destinations

Oktubre 6, 2012

Nagueños Smile by Jeda De Veyra












I got this image from the web page of Naga City.

 Naga City is the heart of Bicol that what they always say. When you go to down town you can see people smiling everywhere as if they don’t have problems.  Naguenos are happy people they give smiles for free, unlike foreign people. I had talked to some foreign tourist when I was still on my on the job training in one of the hotels down town. I asked them how was their staying here in Naga City they said that they love the people here, they always smile and wave especially kids. One day, I was buying food near at my boarding house I saw an African American guy with his wife waiting for a tricycle, he was so happy because kids playing in the streets said hi and smiled to him, As simple as that foreign people fell in love in this city.  So if you want to experience the love for naguenos feel free to visit Naga City.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento