Philippine Top Destinations

Philippine Top Destinations

Oktubre 5, 2012

Caraman



Discovering Nature's Finest

By: Alyssa Bianca P. Magat

I have a confession to make. I've never been to Caramoan. Ever. Yeah, I've heard about our hidden paradise even before it got mainstream.
The white sand beaches that are rumored to be finer than those in Boracay.
The crystal clear azure waters that could easily rival those in Bali's. And every time I see pictures of my friends having their vacations there, it makes me want to jump in a boat and go there that instant. If only I could go there through the pictures.But, alas, it's not that easy.
I need time to spare to fully appreciate the full beauty of the place. I think that a day won't be eough to enjoy the place. And so, for the meantime, I will just satisfy my wanderlust by staring and sharing these wonderful photos of Caramoan.











Looking at these pictures, I instantly fell in love with the place. It took my breath away. I know you may think it's cheesy to describe a place like that but I think my words don't even give justice to the beauty of the place. I hope that you were enticed with the place the same way that I was. And maybe, after all the buzz of college life, I will get my own share of this Paradise.

Until then. :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento