Philippine Top Destinations

Philippine Top Destinations

Oktubre 5, 2012

PARTIDO'S BEAUTY

I've always wanted to go to places for relaxation and appreciation of nature. 
I got the chance to go to some parts of Partido for a requirement in my major subject last semester.
 It was really exhausting but everything was worth it.

Partido is known to have the wonderful natural resources because of its beaches and preserved forest and falls.


 

CONSOCEP FOREST AND FALLS


I did enjoy my visit here in Consocep because of its cool temperature which can be compared to Baguio. There are a variety of plants and trees. Everything seems awesome. if you want to experience nature, this is the perfect place to go to. 
There is a 5php entrance fee, it is a minimal fee and what you will experience is more than what you pay for. 
 



What's behind me is the falls. Actually, there is a taller falls than this but I failed to see it because the way was quite challenging for me plus the weather was not that good when I visited here.
 




 

PIER ONE 39


This is one of the famous beaches in Sagnay, Camarines Sur. It has already been fetured to some programs which promotes the beautiful places in Camarines Sur. The decorations are excellent and eye-catching. it has a different landscaping compared to the many beach resorts that I have visited. The fees are also affordable and they offer overnight stay.





 When you come in farther, a very stunning bridge will light up your eyes. You will pass to this bridge to reach the cottages and of course the beach.Yah, this got my attention, indeed. And this is perfect for picture taking moments. There is also a place for volleyball games.






 I also admire this beach resort because their cottages have their own names. The designs of the cottages are also different. Negative things cannot be seen in this place.








ANDEMI BEACH RESORT


Beside the Pier One 39 is the Andemi Beach Resort. It has a different landscaping, too. The place is big. There is a concrete building for visitors who will stay overnight and cottages for excusionists.

The fees are also affordable and I guess it also worth the stay.



 


Lyranna F. Madera :)


2 komento: