Philippine Top Destinations

Philippine Top Destinations

Oktubre 5, 2012

Trees of LIGHTS


By. Ilora Camille D. Jornales

Naga City is said to be the “Heart of Bicol”, but there’s a magical thing happen when the month of “BER” or when NovermBER starts, every trees in the Plaza of Naga turned into a “Trees of Light” were you will see the different colors of Christmas lights hanging on trees. It is one of the attractions here in Naga City. 

This photo is taken at the Quince Martirez, this was the last years photo of 2011. The lights tells it all!.Every time I walk here I feel like I'm in the magical place.


And this is the photo of Plaza Quezon during Christmas..Every year the Government of Naga make a Big Christmas tree where it signifies that the Christmas eve is coming..Every year I am anticipating of the lighting of the Christmas tree.



And yes, this is me in the magical place of Naga..This was taken last 2011 at the Plaza Quezon. :)
I'm sooo again excited for the opening of the lights this year..Can't wait!..Hope you guys visit the Magical Place and feel its magic! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento