Philippine Top Destinations

Philippine Top Destinations

Oktubre 3, 2012

When September Comes...


                                                         When September Comes…
   By: Angelique M. Doblon





When September comes people in Naga City starting to become busy. The entire Camarines Sur even the entire nations are eager and excited for the Peñafrancia Celebration. This year was the 302 years of Peñafrancia Fiesta. And as part of our traditions, there are lots of big and salacious events to be situated at different places within Naga City. I am so excited and a little bit agitated for the one week celebration of it! When traslacion started (September 7, 2012), the coming also of different events beginning to flourish. The holiday’s starts last September 13, 2012 and ended September 17, 2012, but before this day were starts to become busy because of other events we have been visited.

September 12, 2012 a parade was held, it was participated by different elementary and secondary schools. In the evening, we also watched the concert of Side A Band (in our campus), it was said to be a sponsored show by Father Bonoan. We relish the show and the covered court of Ateneo really looks nice and striking. It was an organize event and Ateneans truly participate! After the show, we continue our bonding in the party place of Naga (Magsaysay) and continue the amusement with friends! The next evening (Thursday night) we watch the concerts at JMR Coliseum, performers are the take-off, Princess, Jovit and Parokya ni Edgar. I love the show because I am a fan of music!







Military Parade is one of the much awaited events.  Rain or shine Centro of Naga City is full of audience wanted to personally watch. At that night with my cousins we again have time for bonding, we watched the concerts of Sponge Cola at Avenue Square. I was very delighted given a chance to sing the chorus of crazy for you as the vocalist of the band gave the microphone to me. J

Saturday comes, the fluvial procession of INA. In that afternoon I am eating at the McDonalds waiting for my cousins to arrive, and I am very fortune to witness the fluvial procession! I really feel the essence of the event especially I saw in the eyes of many people how happy they are. I am glad, because it’s my first time to personally see the fluvial procession that was nearly close to me. Devotees keep on shouting and saying “Viva LA Virgen, VIVA!”  Nagueños are truly religious one, INA will be in our mind and heart forever. <3



                                                                      - end -

1 komento: